Thursday, May 13, 2004

Friday Night

so this is my friday. i don't work on thursdays or fridays, so, in essence, thursday is my saturday and friday is a sunday that doesn't have to be an early night (work late on sat). this evening was an odd experience...it was dead. the only people left at close were two of my co-workers, and they both marveled at the fact i didn't have to throw anyone out at 2:30.

the upside to work tonight was the deepening of my love for my newly inherited i-pod. since i bought the mrs. (mini-me) the big old 40gig, i got the old 10gig. i promtly figured out how to play it through the system at work, and boy howdy, is it handy to have playlists set up for different moods in a bar. i think tomorrow i will have to learn how to play with the "smart" playlists...they may be better.

i am playing a show with "Big Wu" from Minnesota tomorrow night, so i may be too drunk to post on the morrow, but if i do, lord, i apologize now for the drunk things i will say to all the nice people reading my blog, and be there with the starving pygmies down there in new guinea, amen.

1Comments:

Blogger Dine said...

welcome welcome!!!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home