Tuesday, August 16, 2005

?

i have now officially posted in my sleep. i slept on the couch last night to afford my little ones some sleep upstairs and when i woke, the computer was sitting open to a little full metal, and this non-sensical post (which actually means something to me...abstractly, it's what i did last night) was on my blog. i don't remember logging in. i don't remember writing it. i don't remember posting it. i wasn't even really drunk. this is somewhat frightening...and in a sick way, i really like it.

here is a little love that i stole and made my own...


why i am playing for a $3 cover, the world will never know, but all you ratbastards better come out to rock with me! even you outoftowners...get on a plane...do it!

1Comments:

Blogger shyloh's poetry said...

Don't ya just hate when that happens?

Funny post anyway. Have me laughing. I do remember days and nights like that. And I was not even drinking. Humm!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home