Thursday, September 15, 2005

Fire

what is it about a five gallon vat of home made salsa...granted salsa that could take the paint off the hood of a car...that makes you want to continue eating it? i mean, i just powered through a half a bag of tortilla chips, my mouth burning the entire time, and i

could

not

stop

myself

from piling more and more of that beautiful smoldering rojo goodness onto my already blazing tounge! i've never understood how or why this compulsion takes me and forces me along such a masochistic path which i will return to in roughly 60 seconds.

maybe i'll ask my friend, the fish...he usually knows about such things!

2Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

palate pain! totally addictive.

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the onion and cilantro induced gas!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home