Saturday, January 28, 2006

New Friends

my greatest blogstyle badassery is really my comments. i will lose touch with posting for a good long while because, during the limited time i get to play with the interweb, i like to check up on the mad crazy brilliant bloggers like avatar and her hot ass or sarah being twisted or the magic man who gives all geeks hope in this random hook-up-less world jack or poets and generally beautiful people that you should follow and become disciples (islanders) of like my nyc goddess, little bjork or transience or the list goes on and on: heatherfeather , monstee , my little brother , my beans and bobin, my prolific fish !

with all of these and more, my posts come slow and usually consist of very little...i have posted some of my short stories (the archives don't go away), not mentioning some of which have been published. for the most part, though, i am more into commenting with fever on other cool kid's sites. if you show up here by some random chance (there are no chances, only karma...damn you, carson daily), drop a line and i will track you back to your group of friends! i'm a hunter of interesting bits of the lives of strangers and i will leave fun comments that will offend and drive at the same intellectual time! the blogesphere is a beautiful place and i love you all! keep me in touch with the majority of the world through your pokings and proddings...we all need something shiny to look at, not just the president!

those who know and love me, ask me via private mail what the tally for friday night date-night is up to. i am done, but i have done soooo much...even though i look good these days and have my brother a job when he gets his stupid ass home and treats it as such!

transiemce: love

cherz: MASTODON!

6Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're happy to know ya too ;)
::blink blink::

7:45 PM  
Blogger Monstee said...

You love us? Awwww shucks...
:::magenta:::

9:00 PM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

awrh. love back. i like being little bjork. and your badassery is as lethal as that axe.

10:14 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

:o( dude!

i will try to be happy. but i will miss your anger on this site! i know you'll keep spreading your brand of love over at my place though. so that's a reason to go on.

keep on hatin' in the free world baby.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Avatar said...

Aw, love ya too, babe! Come back soon... I'll miss you.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Purring said...

Thanks for gracing me with your badass bloggery comment. I feel honored.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home