Monday, December 06, 2004

Those Bastards

it has been almost three months since my car was stolen. i have not seen a dime from my insurance company for the replacement of said car. i have been taking cabs too and from work for that long at ten bucks each way. i have been paying car payments for said car for the interum as well as the intrest on the loan with wich i bought said car. saturday was the last straw. i checked my account, and the auto-withdraw for the coverage on my acura is still being taken from my checking. i have been paying full coverage insurance on a car that is a) totalled, b)in the insuance company's posession and, c)not even driveable if it were in my posession! i am getting myself a lawyer friend to light a fire under geico's ass. i want to buy my new car. i don't have the money from my old car to buy my new car. i will find them all and burn down their houses! i hope they have good insurance.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home