Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Still Here

i'm sorry about my absence from blogging; i have been busy and traveling a great deal as of late. for those of you who lovingly check this site on occasion, the blogger dashboard is still in my navigator bookmarks bar and i will return to writing sooner than later. i am not done with this enjoyable waste of time! i am now reading a fantastic book by the notorious clive barker, so i will soon have much ammunition for the weird and abstract...in other words, i will want to get the strange ideas and dreams that plague my waking and subconscious mind down on virtual paper in an expedient manner. after work tomorrow, i will have to lay out a tirade about airport security and alaska airlines...so be ready to get pissed with dr. forkbeard and rise up against homeland insecurity!!!!!!

-love, capt. insomnia

3Comments:

Blogger John said...

I declare this to be the most frightening, eerie, and unsettling black corner of the entire internet. i always just wander over here in curiosity and i always leave running in terror. how long is it going to take for me to forget the demons story forever? ...I hate a "good scare"

YIKES!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Thunder said...

Zaphod Beeblebrox. How'd the car thing turn out?

9:33 AM  
Blogger John said...

I may hate a good scare, but for some reason I keep coming back... and its not because this page is rapidly changing...

hey, since you've so effectively gotten yer woman completely off the internet (yeah right) dont you think you owe us all some fiction to compensate?

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home