Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Falling Down

mini-me has been ill...she was falling down without any provocation. it was some of the most entertaing stuff i have seen for a long time. it was also one of the most disturbing four days ever...i'm not used to seeing my girl so unstable whilst sober. i took her to the doctor because she couldn't get ahold of her hippy doctor...they gave her some cursory tests, told her it was an inner ear infection and gave her nothing. she finally got to her hippy doctor today and within five minutes, the doctor had her standing upright and seeing strait. i am not one for naturopathic medicine, but the magic beans, as mini-me refers to them, actually did the trick. punchline: we found out later they are made of bugs. hehe!

2Comments:

Blogger Lana said...

I feel bad. I keep trying to follow your blog but... I don't know who anyone is. It's very saddening.

My mom sees a naturopath. She's a freak and she tries to get me to go around advertising her cures. Which don't work. She has my mom doing these weird mantras and tapping herself on the cheek to get rid of an anxiety disorder. I think someone needs to have a talk with that lady...

4:33 PM  
Blogger Ivar said...

well well, i don't use names on m'blog, so that could be confusing...i will leave you random descriptions on the jellyfish! it sounds like you mother is getting a little bit of ocd in place of anxiety troubles! hippies!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home