Thursday, July 15, 2004

My Poor Blog

i have been rather negligent in regards to my blog of late. it seems when i get home from work, i collapse into a heap and want nothing to do with leaning over a keyboard. the realization that i have been fighting for the last couple of days is the idea that i may be ready for day-life {gasp!} and relinquish my hold on the title of "meanest nasty of the night." it is true, i am getting old. my new direction as far as vocation is concerned is rather uncertain, but the two paths that are seeming exceedingly interesting are real estate and police work. wow...how much fun and how divergent from my current "thing." i think i would do well at either...and wile there is no "entry level" for real estate, even entry level as a cop would be short lived...i think i would advance at a reasonable rate! i am applying for the portland police test next month i think, and the real estate is happening as we speak! it is all very fun. but now, as i said, i am tired and bid you all goodnight!

1Comments:

Blogger Thunder said...

Wow! A few years ago I don't think I could see you in either of those roles but after working in both real estate and law enforcement. I think you'd most likely excel in both as they probably would not hinder any of the wild rockstar lifestyle you lead. Promote the story telling and possibly fund the adventures also. Goot fowr eiuw!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home