Thursday, August 05, 2004

Whoopass!

the bar was boring toight, but home is rocking house! a new case for my acoustic guitfiddle arrived in the mail today and the box is huge. my kittens love nothing better than big boxes to play in and, at this time, they are beating the crap out of each other in and out of the box. it is so much fun to watch cats fight for fun...it's like hide-and-seek with a beat-down at the end! i love my little fuzzies!

tomorrow, i get to go down south and play with my favorite drummer and favorite guitar-master and i get to see how i do with the whole singing thing, seeing we have a gig coming up that the lead singer for this project can't make. wish me luck!

my spellchecker is still not working and i am far to lazy to transfer text...please have mercy on me;)

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home