Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Today

wife is short and getting fatter by the minute. she has been fighting through the first stages of that whole pregnancy thing; and apart from crazy hormonal and physiological mean tricks her body is playing on her, she is the toughest trooper in the world. tonight i went out on one of my rare (and growing rarer) outings with a member of my temporary band. i put this young soul that i play with (older than me) in the dirt, and walked home after b.s.ing with one of my favorite bartenders…tonya says “hi,” beans!…only to find that my house is a picture of beauty and tidiness! the ikea catalog would be inspired! not only is the house a picture of clean and kick-ass living…the tree i bought my pretty girl today is up and decorated! my mom would be proud. this is just a word to all of you fine girls who are living through the men in your lives and the things they have done to you…”you are the shizzle…but you have nothing on mrs. james keller!”

3Comments:

Blogger Thunder said...

Crossing my fingers for twins for you! Hee hee, now that would be all sorts of fun, wouldn't it! Congratulations!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Ivar said...

no twins...

5:27 PM  
Blogger Thunder said...

So sad! But happy to see bob is nice and healthy. And so far only has one nose and the appropriate number of limbs. ;)

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home