Friday, August 19, 2005

It's Thursday

for as surly of a bastard as i usually am, i have been putting up a lot of positive posts! well, this is no different. you all can sample my aggression on my comments on the random blogs i plague. tonight was brilliant yet again!

my day was rough, filled with slightly damaged babies and unhappy best friends...but after i left for band rehearsal, life took a turn for the better. not only did the super at our studio repair the air conditioning (no more 125* practices), we wrote two new fantastic songs. the old stuff sounded great, and our upcoming show is now in the bag!

i spent some time at my current bar talking to torie...one of my favorite people. we ran the gambit and stayed for longer than i wanted, but it was good to get my barometer readjusted.

i left my place to go and scout a new bartender for my new place. there is a great deal of subtle recent history that i will spare you, but the end product is, i spent the rest of the night at his bar, re-meeting people as they passed through and psuedo-interviewing this guy after hours. i ended up driving him home and getting to know what i was to expect. it was a success, and i now feel like i have an ally at my new place! this has been the best night i have had in a long time, and i will tell you, i needed the boost!

no worries to all of you kids that enjoy the anger of the forkbeard...i'm sure that there will be upcoming posts about how i am pissed about something or another! otherwise, you all try to keep ahead of the game!!!

1Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

i actually like your agression. will you be royal aggressor to the awesomedictatorprincess©?

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home