Wednesday, March 08, 2006

For The Love Of...

thank the gods, my computer is back from the witch doctor and seeming to be functioning nominally...you know what that means--it's time for me to get off my ass and start posting again. tyr knows i am not doing much else (coming up on three weeks of sobriety for the forkbeard) till st patty's day, so i should get some writing out of the way. i'm worried, though...i've been sick since i quit drinking. i wonder if my body is kicking back on me for depriving it of it's usual 4:1 blood to whiskey ratio. i should kick my own ass for being a weakling...can't survive without whiskey--what a little momma's boy!!!!

i am playing in the month of march! i just layed some bass-pipe in the studio for a band in seattle...hired to be the ghost playah! working on some electronic music with some guys from a few different bands...good lord we sound like musically advanced linken-park. playing the fun show with the old boys and some kids from philly on the 21st, playing with hillside lane on the 24th, and some sorry fuckstick's mouth wrote a check his ass will not be able to cash, as he challenged me and juan valdez to a simon-and-garfunkle-off on the 30th. i just look like a viking warlord turned biker...it doesn't mean i can't still sing pretty! that will be fun and old toolio has no idea what kind of folk ass-whoopin he is in for. i haven't played a show for a long time that my primary function was the singing!

my mini should be back today, and my homeowners insurance will cover the loss of my ipod someday. what? homeowners? yes, my friends, the tweekers have struck again. thursday afternoon, i went out on my deck to notice the window in one of my cars was busted out! so nice. cordless powertools, assorted bags, camping toys music gear...a handmade highland broadsword with matching dagger and claymore harness...all stolen from my car because someone likes crank. i will find them (pawn off a one of a kind sword), but that all still sucks. all in all, i will be leaning on my insurance companies for roughly $3800. i hope they come to the conclusion that i am legit and don't flag me for fraud. i mean, who loses a broadsword in a car breakin?!?!?

other than that, party time continues and i run it. don't you ever forget that.

2Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

dude.. i don't even live in p.town and i wouldn't leave shit like that in my vroom vroom..

i'm sorry to hear that though.. sucks. that'd be fucking SWEET to hear your simon-and-garfunkle folk off extraviganza!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Purring said...

Love, LOVE Simon and Garfunkel. And WHAT kind of person would steal a dudes sword?? I mean HELLO? Do they ever stop to consider they might get caught and you might just have ANOTHER sword??

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home