Thursday, July 28, 2005

Sneaky Magee

i wonder if anyone still reads this piece of crap?

as i sit here playing with my new toy, the apple pieBook, i realize that i have an outlet that has been left untapped for a great deal of time...i can write stories to people that most likely don't exist!!! bwahahaha! so here we go.....

i want to move my band back into my basement. that's right, kiddies, the mighty OCD under my own roof. yes, i know that seems like a loud endeavour, but, there are up-sides: 1)i can never really be late to practice. i mean, i would really have to be out there not to be home on time...;) 2)my fridge is within spitting distance. cold beer and rock are what this great country was founded on and i could give a rat's ass if you think different. 3)i am already paying rent on the rehersal studio. maybe i will charge rent? maybe i will dangle the fact that i have a mortgage over my bandmates heads as a "poor me" bs excuse to be a prick? i don't know. 4)full set of gear set up in my basement. i like to play the drums. i don't exactly suck at playing the drums. i don't want to buy a drumset. answer:trick drummer into leaving kit at house! brilliant! i think it will happen within the next week now that i have decided it's a good idea.

party on, wayne.

1Comments:

Blogger heatherfeather said...

apple pieBook.. that made me giggle.

and if mrs. forkbeard can use the kid as eagle bait, i think forkbeard can use the kid as a sound check. or it'll give him a good excuse to soundproof the heck out of the basement. like REALLY soundproof it, like they do in certain rooms of the white house.

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home