Friday, October 28, 2005

Another Round

indeed, it turned into another round of debauch for your hero! i am, as some of you may know right now, broke. therefore, i cannot roll the bars like i once could (or will again if i have my way). tonight, i went to my emotional home (tryon) and was in the mood to hang out for A drink and a smile. well, i got loaded in a good way--not a wrong way, just a good way. my tab was a whopping goose egg...yes, i drank, but everybody else paid my tab. i wanted to come home early and be the responsible one, but, in my current state of no-fucking-money, i decided to get a good buzz-on for free. this may make me a worthless sob, and i love everyone who bought me drinks, but where i am right now, i feel it is ok for me to stay out late if it means i am breaking even. i have and promote everyone who is in the position to supply drinks to the less fortunate monetarialy...lord knows there are thousands of dollars out there in drinks that have been a direct action of my actions...if you throw when you can and throw in abundance when it is possible, the wheel will turn and you will have a handhold on this wheel. i don't feel bad having people buy me drinks after the long years of me buying everyone else's tab out--i just am thankful that i am still interesting enough, at my age, to have people want to pay to have me hang out! i am rambling...post drinks...but i think all is well with the world when people take care of people who take care of people who are the people in question. there is a natural order, and that order is natural.

rock!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home