Sunday, January 01, 2006

Jul Is At An End

hooray for drinking way too much. as every holiday season should go, i think i have my fill of hard boozing for the time being. i also am now a full fledged member of a gym for the first time ever, and i will be punishing myself in the wee hours of the morning for the coming months. not so much a newyears resolution as it is a goodlordigroanlikeafattywhenitiemyshoes and i need to not have that happen. i mean, how am i supposed to be the baddest ever if i can't even tie my own shoes...or run five miles without hurting or lift twice my weight over my head...what gives!?!?

more later

3Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

woo! yay for drinking (even if i don't). happy new year's!

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as long as you can reach your ankles, you're okay with me

9:21 PM  
Blogger Ivar said...

oh ben, you know i will always be able to reach those!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home