Thursday, June 08, 2006

Thank The Gods!

i played a show tonight with the first band that i can call my own for a good long time http://www.drunkonpower.com . the general consensus is that we rocked super hard!!!! i love that. it is nice to have four shows lined up within five minutes of getting off stage!!!! :) i am out late. i am going to pay for this lateness. as i type this, there is a sleeping little man in the next room that is soon to be enjoying his first birthday. i love him like i love nothing else in this world. it is all about him all the time, but: check the post time--i will be the sleepy dad. i am out late and actually don't feel bad (i am my own worst critic). it is a good scene, i will be tired, but i will be happy (cloud nine) for the next week! this is the best first show i have ever played with any band of any kind, and the connections i made tonight will shape my hobby time for the next year at least. rock!!!! in the words of ozzy, as i have said before, "i love you all!" in my words, which are off the cuff at best, i still love everything...period. it's the first good (and i mean good) night i have had in a long time! thank you to all that made me happy tonight...especially my little beans!

4Comments:

Blogger Thunder said...

Hey thx for letting me know about it. Twas great fun!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Purring said...

You know Ivar? I have no idea who you are. You don't post tons, you visit me only once in awhile but, I like you. I really do. And because blogger is fuckin' with my mind...I shall post NO MORE COMMENTS TODAY!

2:32 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

so i'll have to chat you up on AIM soon so you can hook me up with your next show date/time. josh and i are sooo in the mood for a show that "rocks super hard!!!"

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaimie,
Have you googled Drunk on Power? Lots of stuff on Bush...When is the website going to be finished? How can I hear some mp3's or something. Damn you!
Paul

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home