Friday, March 31, 2006

Dammit Monstee

"What do you think of me, itunes?"
-a show of hands: victor wooten

"Will i have a happy life?"
-who wants to rock: clutch

"What do my friends really think of me?"
walking through darkness: tekitha

"Do people secretly lust after me?"
contempt: entombed

"How can i make myself happy?"
waka jawaka: frank zappa

"What should i do with my life?"
american sleep: clutch

"Why must life be so full of pain?"
making plans for nigel: primus

"How can i maximize my pleasure during sex?"
sticking it in my eye: nofx

"Will i ever have children?"
numbered days: mighty mighty bosstones

"Will i die happy?"
down: 311

"Can you give me some advice?"
spirit in black: slayer

"What do you think happiness is?"
the kids: jamiroquai

"What's my favorite fetish?"
orgasmatron: motorhead


so this is the first one of these i have ever done on the landing. the way you do it is, whip out your trusty ipod and set it to shuffle, then ask it these questions (or any questions you want). it is kind of fun, and a hell of a lot cooler than a magic 8-ball!

4Comments:

Blogger Monstee said...

sticking it in my eye: nofx













HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Purring said...

Sticking it in your eye huh? And what about this Orgasmatron dealio?

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ivar ~ i still find these song-thingies damn hard to comprehend. time to upgrade cpu, maybe?
::quizzical look::

u a Slayer fan, eh..

9:59 PM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

you really do know how to swing that axe, baby. LOL!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home